Part–Time Bookkeeper/General Office Admin
Posted: February 5, 2019
Life Enrichment Options (LEO) is a community based nonprofit in Issaquah that advocates for people with developmental disabilities in the areas of housing, recreation, education and employment.
The LEO Board is looking for a Bookkeeper/General Office Admin who will support the organization by taking responsibility for the daily administrative operations of the organization, including but not limited to:
- Data entry into Quickbooks accounting software
- Data entry in Salesforce
- Updates to social media marketing in Constant Contact and in Eventbrite
- Support Board Committees coordinating events
- Support minor repair and maintenance projects for the LEO homes
- Work closely with the Board of Directors and community members
We are looking for a person who is task-oriented, organized, works independently, has a great attitude, problem solving skills and supports the LEO mission. This is a 20 hours a week position in downtown Issaquah and has the potential to work into more hours in the future. The starting salary is $18.00 an hour, with upward room for growth.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume by Feb. 22nd to email@example.com.