Want to Share Your News with LEO?
We appreciate your interest in connecting with LEO. We are always on the lookout for relevant news, events and stories to share with our subscribers and followers online!
- We accept only individual writers (not company content teams). We prefer content from individuals with a strong personal connection to the I/DD community, who have in-depth knowledge about the issues and challenges relevant to our lives.
- We encourage our contributors to share tools, tips, and tactics they’ve found useful in their own hands-on work; however, we are not a channel for advertising.
- We don’t publish copyrighted materials or syndicated content.
- In order to avoid any conflict of interest, our contributors may not mention any tool, product, or service they are in any way affiliated with. If you currently work for, represent, or are otherwise incentivized for mentioning a product, tool, or service, you may not promote it through LEO.
- You will not be paid for content you submit to LEO.
- We reserve the right to publish or not publish any content you submit.
- We are under no obligation to modify or delete your content once it is posted on the LEO site, but reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that LEO reserves the right to remove your content from the LEO site if it receives notification claiming that your content may have violated another person’s intellectual property rights.
Please provide up to 3 links to content you would like LEO to consider sharing on its platforms.