Housing CommitteeJiff Searing - Chair
Larry Kimble - Chair
It is the responsibility of the Finance Committee to monitor the organization’s budget and monetary assets. Responsibilities include:
• Report the monthly financial statements to the Board of Directors
• Develop an annual budget for Board approval
• Develop the year-end fiscal report
• Manage the organization’s investments
• Present investment options to the Board of Directors
Fund Raising Committee
Laura Maloney - Chair
Explore and develop strategies to raise money for LEO.
• Antique/classic car shows
• Salmon Days
• Partner with Rotary for the Challenge Soap Box derby type races for kids with special needs
• Publicize donations can be made through United Way, and the State Combined Fund drives.
Education/ Employment Committee
Vacant - Chair
Plan informative/educational programs for parents with children with special needs –educate the community.
• Annual spring Community Forum
• Quarterly programs of interest
• Organize the annual selection for Employer of the Year awards, which are presented at the June Issaquah Chamber luncheon.
Leo Finnegan - Chair
Be a representative on the Issaquah Parks & Recreation special Pops advisory board, to help plan activities sponsored by the community center for the population with special needs.